- UW-Parkside, Bachelor – Business Mgt, 1975
- WI State Masonry Apprentice, 1973-1976
Rossi Construction from 1970 to present:
- 1970-1995 Field Experience – Estimating and running of projects on-site
- 1980-2015 Office Experience – President for 35 years & 40 years working directly with the customers and providing costs and ideas for projects.
Summary of Experience
- 45 years heavy industrial accounts.
- 40 years of commercial build-outs.
- Schools, classroom additions, cafeteria, and school kitchens.
- Church renovations – both interior and exterior.
- Complete liturgical designs, painting and furnishings.
- Parking lots: layouts and design.
- Restaurants, banquet halls, complete kitchen layout and installation.
- Commercial: Stores, dental offices, salons, doctor offices, medical, bowling alleys, insurance offices, almost every kind of store operation.
- Elevators, lifts, ADA ramps and ADA restrooms.
- Residential: high end homes, condos and kitchens.
- Museums: Exhibits, industrial and municipal museums.
- Holy Rosary – Building & Grounds Committee, 2000 to present.
- Roma Lodge – Previous Building & Grounds Board Member.
- AGC member
- Roma Lodge member
Contact Tony Rossi by Email.